Becoming a member of DASSH
To join DASSH or enquire about an institutional membership, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- People who hold senior positions of responsibility for the Humanities, Arts and Social Sciences in the relevant faculties, or their equivalents, in a member university in Australia and New Zealand are encouraged to join DASSH.
- All universities in Australia and New Zealand are eligible to become members of DASSH.
- DASSH membership is made up of fee-paying universities in Australia and New Zealand.
- Exert strong leadership in the strategic development of their universities.
- Lead their faculties, deploying resources, developing structures and ensuring efficient functionality.
- Extend their leadership into the wider community, nationally and internationally.
- Are respected amongst their peers and the community.
- Are recognised and rewarded for their work and contribution to leadership in research and education
- Influence a wide variety of issues and policies.
DASSH has 43 member institutions across Australia and New Zealand.
Benefits of DASSH membership include:
- Be part of research projects
- Have input into policy submissions
- Engage directly with other peak bodes and government departments and agencies
- Meet with colleagues from around Australia at regular networking events
- Benefit from shared resources and support
- Hear the latest news and get the latest on opportunities
- Attend our annual conference
- Form connections with leaders from other countries